How to convert more leads with a landing page.
If you are marketing with the aim to build a list and gain more prospects and clients than the best way to do it is to have a landing page.
- Make sure that you are doing some A/B testing. A/B Testing is when you have everything the same in your landing page (or offer) and you just change one element.
- Add video to your landing page. Presumably, they don’t really know you yet and they best way for them to know, like, and trust you is to watch you on video discussing your expertise.
- Add three pain points that people can relate to on your landing page.
- Make sure you are describing the “destination” of what your offer will do for them. Don’t describe every boring detail of what your plan entails. Instead tell them about how their life will change, how much better they are going to feel, etc. Describing the positive and amazing results your business will provide them is much more enticing then telling them how many pages they need to read, how much video they will watch, and about workbooks they will fill out.
- Add Testimonials to the bottom of your page. If you can add three in a row, each with a picture, the testimonial quote, and a 5 Star rating, that will dress up your page and add way more credibility for you and your company.
- Don’t miss out on the chance to up-sell them. You can sell them on a product or even on a chance to meet with you.