In this segment I was interviewed on "Western Mass Mid-day". The segment is called "Don't leave money on the table, use video in your marketing!" Here is a brief summary of my favorite topic covered in the interview.
Most people just upload their YouTube videos and just hope for traffic. If you do these 4 things you will drive significant organic traffic to your videos and your website:
- Add keywords to your title (don’t be too obvious LOL!)
- Add clickable links on your videos that lead to your landing pages and website (I can show you how)
- Add a link where they can sign up for your YouTube Channel (build that audience!)
- Add a link to a playlist on your channel so that they can keep watching if they find you engaging! (this helps increase “view time” and therefore your YouTube and Google Rankings)
- Add a transcript. This will help with the search engines increasing your rankings!
- Add Your Keywords to help with your rankings.
- Make sure your video is marked “public”… I know this is kind of like me telling you to turn on the computer to use it but… we all make mistakes!